Thursday, May 7, 2009

Schall 100% Raw - Day 6

Here is what I ate yesterday on the 6th:

16 oz green juice with apple, celery, lime, and water
12 oz Cashew Choc shake with banana slices
Salad - (about 4 cups loosely packed) it consisted of red leaf lettuce, and some red and green cabbage that I chopped finely - tahini dressing
12 oz oj
juice plus with 6 oz water www.rawfoodjuiceplus.com
3 bell pepper tortilla chips with some spicy nacho cheese dip (these are taught in the advanced raw workshop and yeah they are good..)
Salad - see above but used toasted sesame dressing this time
12 oz oj

I am under 125 now...

Feel great today! It is really clearing some things up for me and it feels good to break that cycle of addiction to punkin' loaf! Man that stuff grabbed me really good! Too bad it was BAAAADDDDD!!

I have created a weekly class for eating an all raw day - it will include recipes, shopping list, tips, calories, and resources etc for eating raw for a whole day. And for those who really don't want to eat all raw it will have alternatives that can be added to the raw dishes or substituted. For anyone who can't make the classes I am doing a monthly subscription for the weekly recipes (each week includes a full day of recipes) check it out on the website www.voddeli.com

Create an awesome day!
Love ya!
Schall

No comments:

Post a Comment