Saturday, May 2, 2009

Schall 100% - Day 2

I slept so much better last night than I have been sleeping!

Worked most of the day and didn't have time to eat much. Feel really good though. Here is what I had and it was sooooo good!

Big fruit bowl:
2 small oranges
1 banana
large half of an avocado
1/2 mango
1/4 cup apple cobbler filling (from Vod)
2 TB apple cobbler topping (pecans, raisins, cinnamon)
3 cups almond milk

the fruits were all diced and then everything was put in the bowl together.

Really....it was GOOOOOD!

14 oz of cacao cashew milk with a banana sliced in it.

Yeah... I got my sweet on today.... Greens tomorrow!

Remember to always look at the day before, I will update what I ate if anything after I post each night.

UPDATED: got hungry before bed so I made guacamole from one avocado and two cloves minced garlic added a touch of sea salt. Ate about half of it with three bell pepper tortilla chips (raw and dehydrated) I teach the recipe in the advanced class www.voddeli.com/calendar.html
Have a GREAT NIGHT EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment