Sunday, May 3, 2009

Schall 100% Raw - Day 3

Here's my food for today: (I know....we need to go grocery shopping!) we live 16 miles north of town and neither one of us felt like going to the store so we did the best we could! Stayed all raw :-) - Dave is in and has been 100% with me for these three days.

14 oz pulpy orange juice (hand squeezed) and 1 banana sliced into it - I like to drink and eat at the same time!
Juice plus www.rawfoodjuiceplus.com with 6 oz water
14 oz cashew cacao milk with 1 banana sliced into it (that's slices of banana in my drinks)
12 oz cashew cacao milk with 1/2 banana sliced into it
lg salad with romaine, red leaf lettuce, and kale plus 3 bell pepper tortilla chips (raw) and about 3 tablespoons of the garlicky guacamole from last night
12 oz pulpy orange juice
lg salad with romaine and red leaf lettuce plus two bell pepper tortilla chips

Have an AWESOME night!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Schall,
    What do you think is the best dehydrator for home use? I'm intrigued with raw tortilla chips - every Thursday at my office is chips and salsa day and this would be fun to try - especially the bell pepper tortilla chips.
    Thanks,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete